I normally do not know what to eat for breakfast and usually rely on cereal or just bread with a glass of milk. Yes, I still drink milk in the mornings although now I alternate between milk and soya milk. It’s a habit I picked up years ago and did not see any reason to stop.
Sometimes, when I have the time, I’d prepare french toast and eat it together with some fruits. Recently, I bought from nectarines which I felt are really delicious with its nice sweetish-sourish tang to really awaken the senses.
Here are some health benefits of nectarines:
1. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Niacin, Dietary Fibre, Carotenes, Potassium, Flavonoids and natural sugars
2. It is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
3. It is great for maintaining optimum health
4. It is also great for weight loss so those aiming to gain weight should avoid this fruit.
And this is how I prepare my french toasts:
Three slices bread, cut into quarters
1. Whisk the eggs and add the milk.
2. Heat up some butter on a frying pan.
3. Dip the bread slices into the eggs and milk mixture and fry it on the pan.
4. Remove when it’s golden brown.
5. Blot up excess oil with disposable kitchen towel. Dust it with some sugar (preferably icing sugar)