Chicken Recipes series
I cook on most weekends and sometimes I’d be too busy to prepare complicated dishes so I’d usually cook something simple, easy and healthy too. So, I tried out some of my chicken breast recipes.
It is a very simple and easy recipe. Most important of all, it is healthy and tasty too. Here’s the recipe:
Chicken breast recipes: Simple Stir-fried Chicken
1 pc deboned chicken breast meat, sliced thinly into strips
1 stalk spring onion, roughly chopped
Half clove garlic, diced
2- 4 red chillies, cut and seeded (if you don’t want it to be too spicy)
1 small onion, peeled and chopped
1. Season the chicken strips with some soya sauce and oyster sauce.
2. Heat up some cooking oil in a wok
3. Sautee the garlic and onion for a few minutes or till brown
4. Add the onions and chillies and sautee for a while.
5. Add the chicken.
6. Sautee until fragrant. Remove from heat and serve with rice.
Make sure you do not overcook or else the chicken will tend to be stringy and dry. Also, to soften the meat, use a meat tenderizer (the utensil, not the seasoning).