Okay, so I was tagged twice and meme’d quite awhile back and it is only now that I got my lazy bum around to doing it…Sorry, for the delay and a very big huge thank yous to the three people who tagged and meme’d me.
First one is a Commenters Meme from Freya of The Cocoa Lounge.
And so, here’s my list of 10 blogs:
1. Nate and Annie of House of Annie
2. Xin of Sloppy Chic
3. CK Lam of What2See
4. Reeni of Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
5. Nick of Peanut Butter Boy
6. 550ml jar of faith from After Giovanni
7. Lingzie of Lingzie’s Tummy Treats
8. Megan of Megan’s Munchies
9.The guys at Penang Tua Pui
10. Kang of London Eater
And here are the questions (and answers):
1. What is your favourite post from number 3’s blog?
I love most of CK’s posts as she has really great pictures of the places she reviewed. However the one that I really like is the review on Dragon-i.
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Kang has the most incredible pictures ever for all of his posts and the one picture that really captured my attention is the accidental portrait from this post.
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
Yep, all the time and even leave comments in my blog quite regularly!
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
I am guessing that Xin is based in KL, Malaysia as most of her posts are about places in KL.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7, what would it be?
First of all, I am not the expert in food blogging so I shall not presume that I could go around giving advices…so the only advice I’d give Lingzie is to keep up the great posts!
6. Have you tried something from number 9’s blog?
Since we eat at almost the same places all the time, I definitely have tried most of the places they reviewed.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
Oh definitely yes! I’ve been looking for a char siew recipe for awhile until I saw her post on braised char siew.
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
*blush* Okay, so I’ve been very bad at leaving comments. I think I’ve never commented in her blog until, er, now…heheh.
9.Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Actually, I wait for all my reading list blogs to post excitedly…heheh…but Megan sure do have great recipes to look forward to!
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
I’d have to say he gave me a whole new outlook on peanut butter and his recent peanut butter roundup of recipes is darn cool.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
Er, nope. Only through blogging and stumbling and buzzing.
12. Do any of the 10 bloggers know each other in person?
I know CK and Penang Tua Pui know each other in person due to the Penang Floggers gathering but the others…I am not sure.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
It’s either Penang Tua Pui or CK.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
I don’t know about laughing but I sure do a lot of drooling at ALL of the blogs listed.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
Yep, all of them made me cry over my increasing weight. Because I definitely am eating more than I should thanks to their fabulous posts and pictures! heheh.
Now, the rule of this meme is simple. Those above 10 blogs will have to continue with it!
1. Foong is really my name and not my family/surname or pen name.
2. I initially started blogging quite awhile back but then didn’t have time to update and my very first blog is now languishing, un-updated.
3. I now have several other blogs but I only kept two of it frequently updated, this one and my personal sarcasm blog.
4. I love animals and I have a standing instruction to donate a small sum of money to WWF each month.
5. I have just picked up a new hobby, which is jewelry-making using silver, wires and Swarovski crystals. You can check out some of my jewelry pieces which is for sale here.
6. My mother passed away about 3 years ago and my jewelry site, Nani Jewels, is named in her memory because she loved jewelry.
7. I love chocolates and I think I’d die if I was told that I may never be able to eat chocolates again!
Lingzie’s tag also comes with these awards:
And I would like to pass these awards and ‘7 things about me’ tag to:
1. Tom of The Food Flunky
2. Jessie of The Hungry Mouse
3. HoneyB of Grumpy’s Honey Bunch
4. Cariso of Cariso Delicacies Corner
5. YT of My Warm Nest
So, now all of you I’ve tagged and meme’d here, it’s your turn. Phew. Glad that I got all this done.