Sometimes we don’t have time to prepare complicated meals so here is a simple dish that can be done in under 20 minutes. All you need are chicken tenders, broccoli, carrots, peppers (capsicums), tomato and mushrooms for a one-pan dish that has everything in it.
Easy Chicken Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 250 g skinless chicken breast/ chicken tenders cubed
- 1 red / yellow pepper (capsicum) cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli cut into florets
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 15 pcs shimeji mushrooms can use any type of mushrooms
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 1 inch ginger sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cube chicken stock if using liquid chicken stock, use 1/2 cup chicken stock and omit the water
- 50 ml water dissolve the chicken stock cube in this water, salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken cubes with salt and pepper, about 2 tsp each
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in garlic, ginger, onion and mushroom. Stir fry till fragrant over low heat.
- Add in the chicken pieces and cook over medium heat until it is cooked through.
- Add in the broccoli and pepper. Cook over low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add in chicken stock, sugar and sesame oil.
- Simmer for 1- 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with rice.